International Shipping Instructions
SRC Electrical’s customs house broker is:
OEC Group Kansas City Branch
104 West 9th Street, Suite #308
Kansas City, MO 64105
Shipping to SRC Electrical
When shipping to SRC Electrical in Springfield, Missouri, please comply with the following instructions. Shipments exceeding 150lbs or exceeding $2,500.00 USD.
- Prior to shipping, please email a copy of the packing list and the bill of lading to OEC Group. Send to: email@example.com
- Export packets must include Commercial Invoice, Packing list, Bill of Lading, and NAFTA certificate of origin (Mexican and Canadian shippers).
Carrier Instruction for Bill of Lading (Canadian Shipments ONLY)
- The bill of Lading should state: “Attention Carrier Fax Documents to (810) 982-0897”
Commercial Invoices must provide the following information
- Complete and accurate product description
- Country of Origin
- Complete shipper name, address and phone number
- Complete SRC Electrical’s delivery address
- Valuation per line item shipped
Link to NAFTA Certificate of Origin
Please note that excessive freight charges or services resulting from failure to follow these routing instructions will be charged back to your company.
SRC Electrical Shipping Address
SRC Electrical LLC
2401 East Sunshine
Springfield, MO 65804
|< 150#||FedEx Ground: All freight that falls within the FedEx Ground guidelines up to 150#. No single carton is to exceed 70#. Multiple carton shipments must be combined into single‐carton shipments when possible.|
|151 – 8000#||See LTL Routing Guide (SRC Electrical LTL Guide)|
|> 8000#||Contact SRC Electrical Purchasing Manager for routing instructions. Dewayne Ipock 417.851.6212|
Number of Shipments Allowed Per Week
SRC Electrical authorizes only one shipment per week per vendor unless authorized by a SRC Electrical Buyer.
Air Freight Shipments
SRC Electrical will not pay for freight charges added to product invoices without prior authorization.
LTL Shipments coming from Canada:
Please use Reimer Express by calling 1-800-610-6500 and selecting the nearest terminal to call.
For LTL Shipments within the Continental United States:
Click the link below to Find your state for carrier name and contact information.
SRC Electrical LTL Routing Guide